Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Welcome to WWFS

I've finally caved and done the unthinkable... I've started a blog.  I have kept my distance from these things for quite some time because I consider myself to be a "serious writer."  Well, a girl can only write so many how-to articles before she's ready to scream.  So here I am, hoping to scribble out something a little more festive. 

I am:
  • a freelance writer enduring the horrors of SEO on my way to becoming an editor at any publishing house that will have me. 
  • getting married four months from this Friday.  Yes, expect lots of Bridezilla rants - I've got to get it out of my system somehow!
  • a burgeoning little chef who, sadly, has an oven that will only broil or heat to 300 degrees F. 
  • living in a tiny apartment next to a bunch of frat boys.
  • addicted to shoes.
Hopefully, I'll keep you entertained with a few interesting stories, wedding plans and writing tips.  I promise to keep it more detailed than what color nail polish I'm wearing.  (For those of you who are dying to know, it's Mulberry Street by N.Y.C.)
For the rest of you, keep reading.  If you like what you see, feel free to send shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment