Wednesday, March 16, 2011

China: Not the Country

I am such a lazy blogger.  I was doing so good, but then Spring Break ended and real life started up again.  Pity.

Anyway, in the very near future I'll be posting a shameless advertisement review for the great new site I discovered, but in the meantime, check out my totally awesome wedding china that we found last weekend.  I never thought I'd be the kind of girl to care about plates, by the way, but they are addicting!

Precious, darling Capucine by Bernardaud.  We've got the dinner plate, bread & butter plate, and teacup & sauce in this pattern.  And now for our lovely accent:

This is Eden (Turquoise) by Bernardaud, also known as the prettiest thing in the entire world.  If it were possible to marry a china pattern, my fiance would be out of luck.  We chose this pattern for our salad plates for two reasons.  One, it provides a nice contrast, and two, I will never complain about eating only salads again if I can eat it off that plate.  My waistline will thank me later.  Still, I have a feeling it will eventually take over my entire house.  Entire. House.

The result of our lovely mix 'n match venture:
I think I'm in love.

1 comment: