Friday, March 25, 2011

The Devil Would Carry the Target Bag


I had forgotten about this gem of a clip from The Devil Wears Prada explaining how all fashion influences another.  Should Target be penalized as well for choosing those particular colors of the bag?  After all, someone probably has used them first.  I bet Marc Jacobs is livid right now.

What?  He doesn't care?  Oh... okay then.

Special thanks to a wonderful comment from Valerie.  Go check out her blogs.  Her life is way more interesting than mine.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Jamie. I just hopped over from your other blog. LOVE this movie. (And yeah, I hear you on the "Target" controversy.) Looking forward to reading more of your posts :)

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it such a good movie?! I'm glad you liked the blogs! Your book, by the way, sounds fantastic! August 2, 2011 is now on my calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Thrilled you liked it :D Can't wait to read your next post!

    ReplyDelete